I hate doing laundry. Can I say that again? I hate doing laundry! So I was thinking as I was staring at my intimidating piles of laundry that I'm hoping to get through tonight, maybe if I had a lovely laundry room I would enjoy the chore more. There's got to be something I can do to make this space more inviting. Any brilliant suggestions for my 6x6 corner of the garage otherwise known as the "laundry room"??
5 comments:
Ooooooh. Paint! Paint and pretty IKEA shelves. Man, if I were here longer I would totally come organize it for you! I love that stuff!
Paint and some fun pictures will brighten your laundry doing...that is as much as the chore of laundry can be brightened up!
Try hanging pictures of St. George over the Dryer or on the cabinets. It will lift your heart and remind you of fun times.
Love - Mom
I put a rug in my old garage-laundry room. It helped.
I'm just checking in for good ideas, too - I do have a bunch of paint in pretty bright colors that I am trying to get rid of - so if you want some...
Post a Comment