Mendenhall 5 (+ one dog)
She looks too cute! She looks red carpet ready!!
Your kids are so adorable! Can you mail order them that cute?
Adorable!!
Hi Mendenhalls !I love this blog thing. Seeing your family is wonderful !Alex
You rock Laura! Thanks for your comment, appreciate it... glad you got to meet Jodie, she is too much fun! Who knew our working world would be so small!I love your blog, love the pics, love the comments.
Beautiful kids get it from their parents (also from their grandparents). Love you guys - Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She looks too cute! She looks red carpet ready!!
Your kids are so adorable! Can you mail order them that cute?
Adorable!!
Hi Mendenhalls !
I love this blog thing. Seeing your family is wonderful !
Alex
You rock Laura! Thanks for your comment, appreciate it... glad you got to meet Jodie, she is too much fun! Who knew our working world would be so small!
I love your blog, love the pics, love the comments.
Beautiful kids get it from their parents (also from their grandparents). Love you guys - Mom and Dad
Post a Comment