I got them all set up in the playroom with high hopes of sneaking back up to bed for a few more zzzzz. James used my blanket to construct a "clubhouse".
There's nothing like enjoying a little movie and hot cinnamon rolls in the clubhouse on a Sunday morning, right? (Have I mentioned how much I love 1pm church?)
Here's my secret, I know it's scandalous.....(my mother and certain sisters will be so ashamed)
10 comments:
I think it's brilliant! Have you tried the Cinnabon ones or the frozen ones from Costco?! If you have to scratch open the package...it's fom scratch.
whew - so relieved to see the can, there for a minute, I thought you had totally lost it! I mean, one week without the can would seem ok, but every week...
Ah, what a cute pan!
I love that sweet pan! I am with you on the canned rolls...no need to waste any time when Pillsbury can do it for you!
Oh!!! Looks like we have the same secret. Gotta love canned cinnamon rolls, and honestly....they turn out much better than when I try them from scratch! Glad to see that you are just that much more normal - haha!
awesome! hope the pizza was good on Sat. night.
You are a great Mom!
You mean there is another way to make cinnamon rolls?
That's what I do! Don't we live in the right era!
in hopes you feel better...i bought cinnamon rolls for conference weekend. yum!
Post a Comment