Mendenhall 5 (+ one dog)
How did you know that last picture is the one I hate the most - so awesome (i'm not even sure what i was doing)... we survived the trip, but i'm not sure if we can survive the blogging :)
Good times!
Ok, so I took out your unfavorable picture. I don't want anyone blogged against their will!!
hilarious, i was just giving you grief, but you're the best! I guess we can still be friends...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How did you know that last picture is the one I hate the most - so awesome (i'm not even sure what i was doing)... we survived the trip, but i'm not sure if we can survive the blogging :)
Good times!
Ok, so I took out your unfavorable picture. I don't want anyone blogged against their will!!
hilarious, i was just giving you grief, but you're the best! I guess we can still be friends...
Post a Comment