Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bloggers Anonymous Anyone?


I'm offically recovering from my first blogging burn. No need to go into details, suffice it to say, I've decided to move on and not let blog stalker's opinions and unfair gossip stop me from sharing my good times with my real friends and family! I thought this cool picture of me with my sweet sister Chris and my awesome brother in law David was very therapuetic.(I had to snicker to myself when they suggested taking a picture in front of this sign without any knowledge of "the burn". Guess good humor runs in the family...) David was in town from Alabama and we had a great visit with him. He's earned the title of "Big Dave" from our "Little Dave". It was great to see him and got me even more excited to see my sister Julie this week.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Laura...I am sorry you got burned. I don't know details, but I think your blog is great. You should just keep on blogging!!

tawnya said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope it wasn't anything too terrible!

ferntyler said...

looks like a fun night out on the town! maybe I need to go down to hot licks the night before our next race :)

Anonymous said...

Well girl - good for you. People shouldn't be so uptight about things that they know nothing about. Perhaps they should not JUDGE others so much and worry more about their own life. Wait a minute - we are actually taught that aren't we - LOL.

Love ya from that bad influence big sis Chris :)

Sunshine said...

There aren't enough FUN people in this world. People need to relax and see the humor in life. I am glad to call you a friend...you are full of fun!

Alex said...

Fun Blog. Cute family :)