So, I know it's little late in the day to post this, but I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my dear friend Maren! I'm going to tell you three great things about Maren and if you read this and want to add three great things if you know Maren, go right ahead!
1. Maren's great because she is an awesome Mom. She is definietly the coolest, most easy going first-kid Mom I know. She is so patient and so cute with Carson, what a lucky little guy he is.
2. Maren has a great creative mind. She comes up with creative ideas, whether it be decorating her house, making Primary handouts on a moments notice, inventing hilarious Halloween costumes for her and Cam, or choosing cute clothes. This girl has got the touch.
3. Maren is a great friend. She always has a upbeat attitude that is truly contagious.
I hope you have a great day that involves your favorite people, food and Dr.Pepper.
I love ya girl!
4 comments:
I love Maren because:
1. She lets Cam play basketball on Tuesday nights.
2. She lets Cam ride his bike with me.
3. She likes Dr. Pepper!
You guys are sweet, thank you. It is so nice to have such wonderful friends
I love Laura because she is thoughtful enough to post for her friend's birthday and give me the chance to join in. all the great things Laura listed are things I love about Maren, too (if I could just have an ounce of her creative abilities I would love it) but I'll add in her fabulous sense of humor and her ability to add or remove anything out of any picture in Photoshop - I love the picture where she got rid of the car and I know someday I'm going to have to use this talent of hers!
Happy Birthday Maren! Laura you are surely a wonderful friend. I don't know Maren extremely well, but what I do know is that she is a very friendly person. She always seems to have a smile on her face and goes out of her way to be friendly to everyone. She also shares great info on her blog, which I truly enjoy. Have a great one Maren!!
Post a Comment