I have a major fan!! This little girl is crazy about me. I admit I'm crazy about her too. She wants my complete attention anytime I'm around. The boys just weren't like this. They'd want a hug or some recognition every so often and then they run off and do their own thing. Abby is a totally different character. She loves to say, "Come on, Mommy!" and take my hand and take me everywhere and anywhere I'll follow her. Today at the Primary activity she would not leave my lap while I was doing my presentation to the kids about Alaska. If I turned the other way, she'd put both hand square on my face, pull it back to her gaze and stare at me. One of the kids suggested she wanted to give me Eskimo kisses. She loved that idea and so on it went.Having a little girl is a joy I never imagined. We played together in the tub today, watched movies, hung out on the couch talking about dancing and all her "pretty" friends. I'm sure when I go back downstairs she'll get me to play Barbie and we'll sing High School Musical 2 songs. She is developing such a personality all her own. I want to capture these moments and hold them forever!!
6 comments:
Girl's are the best! It was fun last night and you looked beautiful. I joined the blogosphere. Enjoy my nonsense!
There is definetly something special between a little girl and her mommy. I love the special moments.
She is such a sweet little thing! I want to see some pictures from you big night out! Love the Valentine Theme background.
Laura you are an inspiration to me. You are such a wonderful mother. I love that you take the time to give Abby all those special moments. I personally can't get myself to enjoy barbies. Maybe some day...
p.s. thanks for the tip on the blogging site.
I need your email address. I have a couple pics and Tammie has some too.
Have you ever had "Butterfly kisses?"
Molly and I used to do
those some times, I don't
know if she'd remember
or not.
You get real close and
bat your eyelashes against
the other persons' cheek.
That's a Butterfly kiss.
I think there's a country
song about it. Down South
we tend to be sentimental
about our girls... and you
certainly have a special one!
Post a Comment