Sunday, January 27, 2008


Friday night was a big night, our first Pollakov Financial Group event! We had a great time and we were so honored to have Tom, Diane and Tammie there to welcome us. Mark is so excited to be with the group and this event totally pumped me up too. It's a great group of people and we are looking forward to many more events throughout the coming years!

4 comments:

Julia Godfrey said...

You young professionals sure look great!

Browns said...

Laura, you look absolutely gorgeous! And I LOVE how you are wearing your hair. Wish I could pull off a short cut. Too cute.

ferntyler said...

You guys look so great - how fun to get dressed up and go out for a fun night! You can't go wrong with a night with the Naylors or the Mendenhalls, so the combination...

Sunshine said...

You looks so beautiful! I am so happy that Mark is going to be working with Tom. What fun!