You've got to give me a blogging lesson. I love your new background, and how do you do the slideshow thing? I love it. I have a problem getting my pictures on my blog, I often have to upload them MANY times before it works. DO you have this happen? Your blog looks great, just like your home, always perfect!
I love your blogs new look. It is very chic! Abigail is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl. She is just darling. By the way, I really enjoy the ward time change, it was a great treat to run into you in the hallway today.
This is a great slide show. I'm trying to figure out how to do a slide show of my own. I've got some photos of the house. So as soon as I figure it out...
3 comments:
You've got to give me a blogging lesson. I love your new background, and how do you do the slideshow thing? I love it. I have a problem getting my pictures on my blog, I often have to upload them MANY times before it works. DO you have this happen? Your blog looks great, just like your home, always perfect!
I love your blogs new look. It is very chic! Abigail is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl. She is just darling. By the way, I really enjoy the ward time change, it was a great treat to run into you in the hallway today.
This is a great slide show.
I'm trying to figure out how to do a slide show of my own.
I've got some photos of the house. So as soon as I
figure it out...
Post a Comment