David is going to be our baseball boy. He is so pumped up about playing T-Ball. I think he is always pumped up about doing anything that involves being part of a team and wearing a uniform. And, in this case, the more accessories required to play a sport, the better. (Hmmm, I wonder where he gets that from??)
Of Course, James is thrilled to just be a Mets fan this season. Not a hint of regret from him about not playing another season. (Don't worry, Mom's not shedding any tears either.) He's Joe Cool here with his buddy Thomas.
Ok, so David's definitely serious about the warm up process.
The coach of the home team gets to pick the kid to say the Little League motto to start off the game. Turns out, Coach Mendenhall happened to know one of the players had the thing memorized, so he picked him to do the honors. (There's got to be some perks, right?)
Play Ball!
(I can't believe it, I think I just became a fan of T-Ball.)

3 comments:
Awwwww....so cute. What an awesome thing for your boys. I love that you are getting to experience all things "boy" that you missed out on with a house full of sisters!! T-ball is the best...and Mark is coaching??? Awesome.
Dave looks like he is ready to play with the pro's. He really gets with it in a big way. What an awesome guy. Love that boy.
David looks so cute! Baseball was my favorite sport to watch as a kid! We lived a couple blocks from the ball park and at night we could hear the games being played! It was great fun and brings back great memories!
Post a Comment