The basketball season came to an end tonight for the Titans. It was an awesome game to watch. Everyone played their hearts out and it was so close, right up until the final buzzer. We were defeated 24-21. It was definietly the most exciting, nail biting games that a child of mine has ever been playing in. It was also Mark's first season coaching basketball. He loved it and the kids loved him. He had lots of assistance from Robie and Gary, they are a great trio together.
The emotions ran high for my boys at the end of the night, and I couldn't be prouder of both of them. It's great to be a Titan!

3 comments:
Hey - I posted the answer to your goulash question on my blog, but then thought you may not think to check back as you are catching up!
that was really an exciting game/season - see, I can prove I love basketball, the sport, not just basketball, the tall hot guys..
I have a hard time with watching kids play basketball. I think it's because I am obsessed with correct shooting form and ball handling, which the young ones have not perfected. So, koodos to you for being the kinda mom that enjoys watching!
Post a Comment