The Sister's Reunion was great! We all arrived safely in Connecticut and enjoyed our stay at the Carsons. We had lots of fun time together, talking and reminiscing and of course, eating. We got to see all around Steff's hometown. The highlight was our day trip to the city.
I've got to get myself a sign like this...(I think that's what you call an oxymoron?)
It never a good thing to be 2881 miles from San Diego for too long! (And no liquor? Geesh...)
We visited Lady Liberty. It was amazing to see the statue up close. And, it was such a treat to leisurely stroll through the museum, it's been a long time since I've been to a museum where I wasn't rushed or worried about watching my kids. Mark and I had only seen her from afar when we were in NYC in September. We visited Ellis Island too, which was fascinating.
The "youngin's"(Steff and I) dragged Julia and Chris all over Manhattan that night in the rain. We had fun getting all mixed up on the subway. Here we are at Rockefeller Center. (Notice, Chris is still smiling!)
We really pushed it that day. This sign was so appropriate! We all managed to stay up beat even though we were all "so tired"
We celebrated Julie's brithday a few days early with Stephanie's fabulous Strawberry Pie and late night viewing of High School Musical 3. Thanks sisters for a fun time! See y'all next year in Alabama!

2 comments:
That "no unescorted children" poster is so fitting for your trip :) I love the big smiles on everyones faces!
What a fun trip - I love getting away with my sisters!
Post a Comment