I know I've been heavy on the sports pictures lately, but hey, it is what it is! There's a Grandpa of one of David's teammates that is a professional photographer and he got some great action shots I couldn't resist posting. Just be glad I ddidn't post any pictures from our brutal soccer game last night. Ouch!

6 comments:
Love that Davey, oh sorry I mean David or Dave, he is one excited baseball player.
Those really are cool pictures! I'm so glad you used the word "cool". I have been trained by my youngest son NOT to use the word "cute" when referring to him. I'm still tempted to tell you how cute David looks in his uniform.
Friends and a professional photographer on the team - you guys scored - they'll be using that picture when he gets drafted to the pros..
What a guy!!! Dave really gets involved and focused on whatever he is doing. I am sure he will be a star player this year. Love that boy.
How "cool" is your little guy! You can tell that you are Heavily involved in sports right now! Good Mom!
David looks like he is having lots of fun!!
Post a Comment