You are impressive, blogging while on vacation! WOW! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Fishing brings so much joy to boys, I don't get it, but my boys love nothing more than going fishing!
Now that's a fish! Looks like you had a great time. You ought to come here and see the kind of fish that come out of the water down here. Molly and Eric went fishing last month and watched someone else pull in a 65 lb. catfish. Now that's a fish!
Love the fishing photos! Did you eat it? When Aaron was about James' age he took a fishing class at Lake Poway and we had fish for dinner once a week. Best of all I didn't have to have anything to do with baiting a hood or gutting a fish or anything.
So FUN!! My boys and husband love to fish. I am a weird girl, but I used to love fishing with my dad. Cleaning your first fish is definitely a rite of passage.
8 comments:
ew, gross - I like eating fish, but I don't want to think about them getting cleaned! looks like manly fun, though :)
Did you have fish tacos for dinner?
You are impressive, blogging while on vacation! WOW! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Fishing brings so much joy to boys, I don't get it, but my boys love nothing more than going fishing!
Now that's a fish!
Looks like you had a great time. You ought to come here and see the kind of fish that come out of the water down here.
Molly and Eric went fishing last month and watched someone else pull in a 65 lb. catfish. Now that's a fish!
Love the fishing photos! Did you eat it? When Aaron was about James' age he took a fishing class at Lake Poway and we had fish for dinner once a week. Best of all I didn't have to have anything to do with baiting a hood or gutting a fish or anything.
Fishing with grandpa, nothing could be funner. What a wonderful memory it will be for James.
So FUN!! My boys and husband love to fish. I am a weird girl, but I used to love fishing with my dad. Cleaning your first fish is definitely a rite of passage.
So fun! My kids LOVE to fish with Grandpa.
Post a Comment