I'm finally getting around to my Spring Break post. We had a fantastic time in St. George. Mark took James skiing at Brianhead with Granpa on Monday. The skiing was perfect. Tuesday we went to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon with the whole crew. It was so amazing!! We had a great hike. Wednesday we relaxed, shopped at Tai Pan-the most cool home furnishing store ever! and ate at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. On Thursday Mark took David to Brianhead to learn to ski. According to David, it was the best day of his whole life! They had a blast! Sprinkled in between all those activites, we ate at Cafe Rio(twice), Jimmy John's, Sonic Burger, Pizza Factory, Golden Spoon, Nielsen's Custard, Grandma Tobler's kitchen, and went fishing, swimming at Granny and Grandpa's pool and at the Aquatic Center. Oh, and we went shopping at the outlets. It was a perfect time, probably the best family vacation we have had to date.





Grandpa's finally got a ski buddy again.

The boys at Brianhead on Monday.

After the "short" drive in our caravan of Mendenhalls, Parmleys and Wimmers. All headed North. Lots of fun chatting!

David's so excited to be in St. George!

Abby's dingle hopper...
8 comments:
Since I know how much you love it, I won't mention that there is a Cafe Rio (and Costa Vida, it's sister) just across the street from my house...
And I just went to Tai Pan for the first time this week. Love it!
That sounded like so much fun. I am glad that you got some rest and some good family time. You totally deserved that
glad you guys enjoyed the trip. i guess this area is pretty nice... but i still prefer your neck of the woods!
Glad you guys had a fun Spring Break. Brian head is great skiing! And it sounds like you had loads of YUMMY food! Can't beat that!!
You are so cute! I have no idea how you found my blog, but I am glad you did! We are big St. Georgers too! Our dream is to open a Cafe Rio here in SD! (next to a Tai Pan would be perfect!!) Maybe we'll see each other at the next bunko!!
Looks like you guys were very busy! Even more, looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for visiting my blog - and thanks for the reminder to add more pictures, I did just that!
Seeing these pictures reminds me on how much fun it is to be around you guys. I wish we were back there with you all.
Swimming and skiing in the same vacation? What could be better? We went to Zion's two summers ago and LOVED it. Such a beautiful place.
Post a Comment