Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Motivation

I've been in a blogging funk lately(obviously). I visit my own page frequently, but only to jump to my blog roll. Nothing has inspired me to blog, not because there is nothing worthy of recording, maybe it's because there are just so many worthy things are happening, I don't know where to begin. Anyways, today inspired me. So, partly because I can't risk David seeing the picture of the referee on my last post again and nagging me with questions, and partly because today was such a fantastic day, I am jumping back in. Feet first.
School was out in celebration of Veteran's Day so we did what all good San Diegans do in November. We went to the beach.

 
These beauties were quite a sight.

 

David and Dallin loved digging and building in the sand.

 

The oldest four hadthe best time together. They would play "monkey in the middle" with the football until they were worn out and then they'd go boogie boarding. (Repeat as many times as possible.)

 

Not to be outdone, us ladies had a pretty darn good time too. I had such a great, relaxing time catching up with good friends. Totally reminiscent of the good old days, before work, football, homework, etc. Back when we all had a little ones and no crazy schedules-just nap schedules! I even got some QT with Fox, the cutest little guy around!!

That's it, Welcome me back to blogging please!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Heather said...

How fun - now I know where I should have gone yesterday - instead I went with my kids and the rest of San Diego to the Zoo - not as fun!

tawnya said...

Yay for a post from Laura!

Browns said...

Yay! Glad to see you back!!

Jessica said...

It is good to see you back :)

ferntyler said...

such a deserving welcome back post - I can still feel the warm breeze and the cool sand on my toes...

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I've been checking your blog everyday wondering when you were going to give us some more news. I'm jealous of a warm day at the beach!

Bryn said...

Glad you posted! I am loving the pictures!

Valerie said...

It was a perfect day! We went to the beach too, I should have known to call you, you are pretty much a local.

Annalisa said...

pretty fun. i debated the beach.

glad to have you back into the blogging world.

smiles!!