Saturday, November 14, 2009

Abby

When I look back, I sometimes think our life is pictorially defined by trips to Disneyland and Pop Warner football games. I guess it is what it is. We went to Disneyland for David's birthday celebration this year. Abby and I hung out together visiting the princesses and Minnie. It was delightful! I hear the boys had fun too...but, I had the camera so this is what you get!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

Abby was being silly on Halloween. She wanted to try being scary, so she put a pillowcase on her head. BOOO!

 

 
Posted by Picasa
Thank goodness she found her sweet self again!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the hands under the chin. That is a true princess :)

Bryn said...

Abby is so funny! She cracks me up in these pictures.

diane said...

The princess is beautiful. Oh, and Cinderella looks good too, but we know who the real princess is.

Valerie said...

Such a cute little princess! Let's shrink rap her. These kids are growing up too fast.

ferntyler said...

she has the perfect innocent eyes and smile! I think trips to Disneyland and football games is a pretty sweet gig!

Heather said...

If only life were all about Disneyland - we'd all be happy all the time!
Your little princess is super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a ham that little sweetheart is - my special princess (OK technically not mine, but as close to being mine as possible :). I love being able to go on here and see your updates - I've been missing them with just the referee on there for so long - LOL. LOVE and MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Love Aunt Chris

Tina said...

We went to DisneyWorld when Katie was very small, and I have tons of pictures like that of her with all the characters and princesses. Great memories!

jessica said...

Annie was so excited to look at this entry with me! And I agree with Michelle!!