We've finally got our Saturdays back to ourselves. Well, almost. Of course, there's still lots of work to be done. The boys enjoyed washing the car.
Totally safe technique.....
I got to do some planting while Oak sniffed around.
Then it was off to football season end parties. James was first. I believe his coach said something like, "there was one game(hence the one finger up) where James was totally unstoppable...".
Abbby just loves Coach Brett.
And so does Dave for that matter. David loved being the center of attention for a few moments. We got the best framed picture of David celebrating after his touchdown. Also, all the players got their offical jerseys, which was the ultimate highlight for David. It's so appropriate that he's wearing his "Believe the Hype" shirt here. It was a great end to a great season. Can't wait for next year!!

3 comments:
That's so awesome that the boys got to keep their jerseys! Austin had to turn his in...bummer. Glad they had a great season. I've enjoyed the pictures and highlights. :)
What a great Fall tradition! We're glad the boys had so much fun!
Isn't it such a mix of emotions when you are so glad that you are done and yet it was so rewarding for the boys!
I feel that same with my girls when Soccer season ends!
Post a Comment