-Daddy/Daughter day at Disneyland
-Glute firming hike up to the peak of Mount Woodson
-Discovering Honey Mustard dressing at Subway
-Securing a fabulous swim coach for the boys
-Entertainment at school variety show
-New flat screen 19' tv on my computer desk (not in my closet)
-Boys curled up in my bed giggling at above mentioned tv
-Dog curled up at foot of bed (totally tuckered out after above mentioned hike)
-New closet completion is so close I can almost taste it....
(p.s. not that I'm superstitious, but is it odd that my last three posts have each received 13 comments? and not all the same 13 people...)
5 comments:
I saw your boys at the variety show, but I couldn't find you. Did you just drop them off??? Ha! I must way, Oakley has an awesome life with you guys. Dog beach and now hiking! Wow, don't let him tell Chance how good life COULD be. :)
Good stuff. Really does it get any better than giggling boys?
Now let's go for an even number of comments. It bugs me when I have an odd number. I may have a touch of OCD.
Honey mustard at subway is my favorite!
That is a great list! I can't wait to see your completed closet! How exciting!
BTW - I love Honey Mustard at Subway!
Post a Comment