We got the St.George bug late this week. We couldn't resist the call of the slopes and the dessert. We left town on Thursday and got into SG late in the evening. We snagged some Cafe Rio and then headed home to get some rest. The boys woke up early and headed for BrianHead. They had a blast. David tried hard to get a hold of Grandpa on his "cellphone" (it's really a folded resort map, he's got a good imagination!)
Unfortunately James doesn't acclimate too well. He got some serious altitude sickness.
Here's a sight I'm not entirely comfortable with. Mark and Grandpa took the boys shooting. They all thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I was nervous the whole time. I soothed my fears by leaving the scene and getting some shopping done with Abby at the outlets. Retail therapy at it's best!!
We decided to head home on Saturday night instead of Sunday morning. It was a good choice, the ride went very smoothly as the kids slept most of the time. We pulled into San Diego around 2am. That gave us plenty of time to fix ourselves up for Easter Sunday.
I loved this Spring Break, makes me want to start the countdown to summer!

13 comments:
Looking at the picture of your kids takes me back to when my kids were younger. Just wait, they'll be taller than you before you know it! Sounds like a fun trip!
I get altitude sickness too. It stinks and then when you take the medicine it just wipes you out.
I love Abby's purse. She is too cute. Very well accessorized!
I'm with Tina. We all have the same family, two boys then a princess. I'm just about 10+ years ahead of you.
Love the pics - that shooting one of James is totally freaky, but I bet it was awesome for Mark! Glad you had fun
Wow - you packed in some fun times over spring break!
And... are you guys the cutest family or what?
how fun! davids phone looks really cool! poor james! i hope he wasn't sick long! i love shooting guns, but shopping would be fun, too!!!
You guys look so cute in your family picture, I am impressed that you pulled it all together, with not much sleep. Abby's hair has such pretty curls. . .
I know how much you love visiting St. George, it is always beautiful. Good call on the shopping, I am sure it helped.
Fun trip! Don't you think it's high time you got David his own cell phone? He obviously need one!
David is so clever! :-) Glad you have a fun time.
I understand the stress, but I think that shooting picture is cool with all the bullets there. Definitely a "dad activity". Ha! Great memories!
Looked like St.George was fun! I hope you had some Cafe Rio, wish we could of made it up.
great family photo.
Never a dull moment! Fantastic Easter picture. We didn't think to take Easter pictures until everyone was out of their clothes and into their PJs.
David is hilarious. I swear that kid has an awesome imagination! I'm sad we didn't get to hang out. . . next time NO family!
Post a Comment