I have a new idea. I am going to try on post things as soon as I can after they occur. We just got home from the beach today so I'm going to post right now, before I go take a nap. Today was the picture perfect day at the beach. Abby spent most of the time playing the water. She loved jumping in the mellow waves.
James did a lot of boogie boarding. He was initally discouraged the first time he went out, claiming he "couldn't remember how to boogie board". He kept at it though and it all came back to him. We even remembered to bring the boogie board home today.
David had fun playing with his posse in the sand and on the rocks. And I had a fabulous time relaxing and chatting with my friends. It just doesn't get much better than that.
I did bribe these guys(except for Carson who doesn't care for cookies) with cookies to pose for me. David's got his David Hasselhoff pose going on. Do I really nedd to fix that nose? (I'll explain more about that later. My pillow is calling my name....)

8 comments:
You get to take naps? Seriously?? I am jealous. :) Must be spring break, looks like you all had a great time.
I am jealous about the nap too. I love the posting immediately idea. You got some great pics. Good times
Abby looks so big!
The last couple of days have been perfect beach weather!
You have been quite the blogger lately! I love all of your posts and pictures! The weather this week is perfect Beach weather! I need to go with all of these Spring Breakers!
Nothing better than a nap. Unless it's a nap at the beach.
You got the perfect picture of her in her "dancing swimsuit"! I love it, thanks for the fun, we'll miss you when you go to S.G.
I absolutely miss those days hanging out at the beach with you guys!!!
Post a Comment