Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love That Donut Game

This classic game never fails to impress the 6 and under crew. David fully participated. By the way, even though it is very subtle, that is David's Halloween costume. He is "dressed up like a first grader." (Only kindergartners are allowed to dress up in costumes for Halloween at our school, but David was going undercover today.) Just in case you're wondering, that is David's little buddy, Mac with him in this picture.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim W said...

Hmmm, we did that donut thing at the Young Women's Halloween party last week. They were also very thrilled with it! ha! We were just talking about whether or not Kindergartners could wear costumes or not at school. Thanks for clearing it up!

Heather said...

Is that the old donut on a string/ Too fun!

BTW - did he win the Gap ad thing he tried out for - he is so cute!

Laura said...

Still don't know about the Gap ad, I think there would be a great big post about it if that really happened! There were like 10,000 applicants, so I'm not holding my breath! Don't worry ,we'll still make him attend kindergarten just in case this whole modeling thing doesn't pull through.....:)

3WimmerBoys said...

I love that game, it cracks me up every time. Happy Birthday David! I remember when he was born, can it really be six years. He is one cute kid!

The Family Rasheed said...

Very subtle costume, David! I still love the donut game; Does that mean I am like a silly six year old????