Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Little Mud Never Hurt Anyone

Saturday was the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. This was my second time doing the run on Team Hotpants. We had a blast! Of course, my favorite part is seeing my family there to cheer me on. They get so excited about watching Mom get dirty.
 

Our team is gaining notoriety, we got several shoutouts! I am pretty sure next time we will be running under a different name, seeing as we apparently are not the "hottest" pants there..

 

See the firetruck in the background? Those guys were quite proud of themselves for soaking us all down.

 

This is the last picture I have. For some reason, I have no dirty pictures! (sorry, that sounds bad) Trust me, I'm still digging dirt out from under the fingernails!

 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Kim W said...

You amaze me! You have so many gifts and talents! I think all you ladies ROCK!

Heather said...

Go Laura - I can't believe that Liz did that as well! Is she a runner or was she there to just sport the lovely "Hot pants" t-shirt!
I had signed up for the last Mud Run and than I blew my knee! I am determined to do one of those once I get back in shape! looks like such fun!!

jessica said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! You have the rest of us thinking we might try it one of these day:)

Julia Godfrey said...

Hey Girl:
You look great!
But what's the deal with
the guy in the tu-tu?

ferntyler said...

the guy in the tu tu was the motivation to keep running fast (i mean, you can't go let a group of people in tutus go faster than you, right?).. you look great muddy!

Heather said...

Laura - My main man Parker pulled your name for my little Halloween Pay it forward!
yeah!
Will you send me your address? My email is hsadleir@hotmail.com

Heather said...

BTW - If this had been rigged - I soo would have picked you from your cute little comment on my blog! And... right back at you - your husband is smokin' hot and you are the cutest thing! You just know we'd be Besties if we lived closer to each other!:0)

Alex said...

Wow ! I am so impressed with you girls !
You inspire me to work out more - I really need to !!!
Miss you all !

Jen said...

Thanks for running it with me. I think it is great that your family always comes out to support you! Good job Mark! Yes, I agree Team Hotpants needs a new name. We have plenty of time to think a great one up.

Browns said...

You are so dang skinny.

GoSpeedRacer said...

Hey "Cuz" i know it has been what.....20+ years or so??? Just thought i'd poke my head in and say Hi!

Steve

The Family Rasheed said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!