Wednesday, October 29, 2008

For Me?

Today the UPS guy actually stopped at my house. Usually he stops at my neighbor's house. She's a QVC power shopper. The FedEx frequents our address too since Mark started his new gig at IMS. But, today was my day! I was so excited to have a package addressed to me! My bud Heather had a giveaway on her blog and I won this Halloween treat. I love it! Tomorrow I will be smellling just like a piece of pumpkin pie, one of my favorite desserts, thanks to the yummy body wash, bubble bath, shampoo combo. Brilliant idea by the way, I thought they only made a three-in-one in kid's flavors.
Thanks Heather!
Be watching for my pay it forward tag coming soon....

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh... are you just dying that you have to do it now? Sorry - but I am glad that you like the treat! You will smell edible!

Browns said...

I try not to smell like food so that Johnny won't gobble me up. LOL. But I do love pumpkin pie. Yum.

The Family Rasheed said...

I always get excited when I see the UPS man drive down the street even if I know I haven't ordered something.