Carson just came in and saw that and said, "I love that picture of Davis its so cute" (for some reason we are back on Davis instead of David!) So did you get any call backs? I think he looks cuter than most of their models.
What a cutie. Those freckles are to die for. He totally looks like a Gap model. And the free Gap wardrobe if he wins wouldn't be bad either, eh? Good Luck.
13 comments:
Oh My Gosh - Could he be any cuter? That's a Gap boy if I ever saw one!
Those freckles & that smile just make me melt! You're going to have to lock him up before the girls see him.
that surfer hair with the cute grin is perfect - but I can't help wondering what he is thinking about :)
That is one cute kid, he looks just like Troy! Of course because he is Troy.
How fun and sweet! What a little cutie.
Will he make it in an ad? Inquiring minds want to know! I think he'd be great! David always makes me laugh!
Carson just came in and saw that and said, "I love that picture of Davis its so cute" (for some reason we are back on Davis instead of David!) So did you get any call backs? I think he looks cuter than most of their models.
He is so cute! He belongs in a magazine!
How did you guys get hooked up with the Gap???
What a cutie. Those freckles are to die for. He totally looks like a Gap model. And the free Gap wardrobe if he wins wouldn't be bad either, eh? Good Luck.
I just came by your blog again and I Heart Big Time your banner! Soooo cute!!
I am attempting to change my whole blog look tomorrow! yours looks great!
He is a cutie!!!
that's awesome!
Post a Comment