
It's the Taco Bell Discovery Science center, so the food court only sells Taco Bell and Pizza Hut food. Perfect for us! Our kids actually devoured the food.

Mark's lying on a bed of nails. This freaked the boys out. They wouldn't even try it.
Abby loved the huge dinosaur, she's showing us how she loves to slide down it's tail.
My future plumbers. They had a big Bob the Builder exhibit.(James pointed out that it was for little kids, but he enjoyed it anyways.)
Abby working on building a wall.
David working in the workshop.
James flying an airplane.
The boys tried out the wind tunnel, that's a 78.3mph wind storm. I wouldn't get near it, hate to mess up my hair. We bought an annual pass, so it looks like we'll be checking out the Bats in October and the Magic School Bus exhibit on the spring. Hopefully, this will pacify the kids desire for Disneyland passes.
6 comments:
Wow! Sounds like such a fun place!
cute pictures - looks like fun! I would have liked to see a picture of you standing on mark's belly while he is on the bed of nails (wasn't that on a show once?)
I love that you created a bring your family to work day. I will have to try that some time and also the science center. It looks cool.
Next time you come, let us know. We are not too far from there and I can bring the kids and meet up with you guys.
what a cool place. I love anywhere that is indoors and interactive for the kids during the summer!
That place looks so cool! Little curious minds are inspired. Great idea to get a pass.
Post a Comment