Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Car Wash Flashback

Michelle reminded me of the good old days when she told me about the SofSpra on Poway Road. Seeing as I was over in that part of town for Ab's swim class, I made a tour de Poway. After Floaties, we hit the library. (I definietly prefer to our CMR one.) Then it was on to the SofSpra. What a cool spot! (Oh, I'm pathetic) How could I have overlooked it for so long? I let James take over the camera and he captured some good shots. Pretty sweet job for $3.00 and 5 minutes of my time.




I'm loving the turbo vacuum cleaner, Abs wondering what the heck I'm up to...

Gotta reward the kids and myself with a trip to McD's a little further down Poway Road. Great people watching, if nothing else. Gotta love the city in the country.

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

james is a pretty sweet photographer, i like the one of you aiming the water spray at the car - love that Sofsprah ;)

The Family Rasheed said...

I love do-it-yourself car washes! The kids do too!