We have a divided family. My vote is for

any day of the week. Mark claims to have found a superior yogurtier. I think it's all hype.

Notice, I can't even figure out how to get their logo centered and enlarged. They probably have some copyright law that prohibits using their logo for blog posts. I think it's all fluff and no flavor. It's just snobby Hollywoodized, over priced, pseudo-eco-friendly fro-yo if you ask me. And I consider myself an expert, with a quite distinguished resume to back me up. What's your vote?
10 comments:
Sorry - I vote with Mark! You know I like Golden Spoon, but I love the tartness of the pinkberry - sure, it's a little overpriced, and the location is horrible, but its a good thing its not too close or I'd be in big trouble (maybe i'll get mark a really good cooler to bring me some home every day?)
I love pinkberry, but come on, where is the candy! Besides Golden Spoon is close.
We don't have either one here...but I loved Golden Spoon when we lived in Utah. So you've got my vote with yours!!! (btw: it's a good things we don't have anything like that near us...I'd be in big trouble)
never had pinkberry, but without mixins it can't be as good!
I've never had either. (hangs head in shame and runs from the cool table...)
I am anti-Pinkberry. My little brother is totally obsessed and made me go while I was pregnant, and it did not sit well, and was not down for too long before it came back to visit. I can't get past the one bad experience....
never been to pinkberry, so i wouldn't know. and only been to golden spoon because i got free coupons.
I have never been to Pinkberry, but if it has more tart flavors than Golden Spoon I am all in!!
golden spoon all the way. although I must admit I have never had pink berry
I am absolutely a Golden Spoon supporter. I enjoy the Pink Berry/Red Mango, but my heart still belongs to Golden Spoon. Some loves never die!
Post a Comment