
Who would ever guess that James would not like Cub Scout camp? What's there not to like? There's art and crafts, fun with fellow cubs, candle making, marbles, flag football, archery, fishing, pocket knifing...
Everyday was grumpy day at camp for James. Apparently he was bored. (see me scratching my head?) David, on the other hand, begged to go in James's place every day. We snuck him in for one day of sibling camp where, you guessed it, he acquired a camp shirt and wore it every other day, at home.
2 comments:
I am dreading the days that I have to do cub scouts...
Ben had his tonsils out right before scout camp
last year. He really wanted
to go so I took him with
the stipulation that he'd
come home if he started
feeling too bad.
He got to do most of the
activities. But did have
to come home early.
The most important thing was that he got to shoot a bow and arrow.
Post a Comment