Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Fun


David is the best little helper around.

Entertaining Uncle in the new house.

Impromptu Mendenhall baseball game.

Proof James can hit the ball, frequently and hard, just not at games.

11 comments:

diane said...

Will she be having a house warming? I want an invite!

Julia Godfrey said...

The look on her face as
she's looking at her Uncle
says it all.

ferntyler said...

looks like fun and the house looks great!

The Family Rasheed said...

that's a good looking playhouse. Do youu have the design? We would like to build one too.

Annalisa said...

that does look like a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Okay, no fair getting yours done before ours! J/K It looks like fun. Glad to see your blog is more secure. Love you guys!

Maren said...

What a beautiful princess house, pretty hilarious! What made you go private? That was out of the blue!

Laura said...

Ok, I really hated going private, I just love my life being an open book and I still have faith in humanity, sure that noone evil is stalking me.. But, I guess as long as I've now got my non-blogging sis to start looking, it's worth it!!

Dana Fallentine said...

Laura,

Hi! Cute post! My email is danamfallentine@gmail.com Send me your email address when you get a chance.

Thanks!
~Dana

3WimmerBoys said...

Love the playhouse! We had an awesome St. George trip, I just love that place!

Browns said...

OK Laura...I gotta know where you got the playhouse from! Was it pre-assembled in partial pieces? We promised Miranda a "princess house" once she was potty trained and now we have to pay up, darn it!