I'm feeling a bit like a two year old this afternoon. When you're feeding grownups, this is what you make.... These carmel bars are irrestible. I have a hard time controlling myself when they are around, and I definietly don't want to share them with the under 10 crowd.So, here's a nice backup to offer the chillins.
Easy cake mix cookies, perfect for enjoying in your makeshift theatre under the dining room table.
I always make those cake mix cookies for my kids because they love them, and as you now I don't share my favorite desserts with my kids. I am a fairly nice mom (at least that's what I tell myself), but when it comes to certain desserts I do not share!
Carmel bars. . . MMMM. I looked on your recipe blog, but didn't see that little gem on there. Could it be in the SS cookbook??
I actually have to share my desserts with the kids, otherwise, it ends up on my hips. Share the love (and the calories) I always say. . . unless I have some good friends to share with instead!
Laura - Ditto to having a cute blog! I can't believe how many people we both know - I saw Gayle Bybee on your blog - I grew up with Diane naylor - I saw Nicole and Andy Humphries - how fun! I will officially start visiting you now! It was great to meet you! :0) Heather
6 comments:
You are a wise, wise woman!
Yes, that was a smart choice. I also love the special theater idea! So, i changed my blog address. the new one is... aaaaajohnson.blogspot.com
I always make those cake mix cookies for my kids because they love them, and as you now I don't share my favorite desserts with my kids. I am a fairly nice mom (at least that's what I tell myself), but when it comes to certain desserts I do not share!
Abby is growing too fast. Stop the train.
Carmel bars. . . MMMM. I looked on your recipe blog, but didn't see that little gem on there. Could it be in the SS cookbook??
I actually have to share my desserts with the kids, otherwise, it ends up on my hips. Share the love (and the calories) I always say. . . unless I have some good friends to share with instead!
Laura - Ditto to having a cute blog! I can't believe how many people we both know - I saw Gayle Bybee on your blog - I grew up with Diane naylor - I saw Nicole and Andy Humphries - how fun! I will officially start visiting you now! It was great to meet you! :0)
Heather
Post a Comment