Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just Think Happy Thoughts

So when I need to just relax or push through a labor pain or overcome an anxiety attack, I like to have a few happy thoughts stashed away in the recesses of my mind. I have a few happy vacation spot thoughts and some lovely family thoughts and then I have my collection of happy Sting thoughts.


It may be a little hard to tell, but this is the part where he was looking at me and singing to me...


It was a great night with friends!




I like this picture. This guy behind the Tylers has attended the JP School of Photographic Posing.

3 comments:

diane said...

I can totally tell Sting is thinking...ain't no sunshine when she's gone!

ferntyler said...

i'm stalking you and i'm lonely, i mean it, i'm SO lonely.. I'm cracking myself up here. You are a great woman to deny Sting's advancements, Mark is a good guy, too :) - I cranked up the tunes in the car the other day to try to show the kids how loud and fun it was - they were digging it!

The Family Rasheed said...

I am sure you enjoyed the attention! Reeally, who wouldn't; Sting is hot!!!

p.s. not as hot as Aqeel, but still HOT!!!