Mendenhall 5 (+ one dog)
Oh she's good! She deserves more than a few!
No pressure, though, abby, just do your best... ha ha ha ha ha, now I can't stop laughing at my own jokes it must be time for bed..
Great recliner. I love the fact that he is so far from the small dvd player. Seriously how can he even see the picture? I can't get enough of the Abby pics. She is so cute! I miss her.
She is a real trophy girl. Better build a BIG display rack.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh she's good! She deserves more than a few!
No pressure, though, abby, just do your best... ha ha ha ha ha, now I can't stop laughing at my own jokes it must be time for bed..
Great recliner. I love the fact that he is so far from the small dvd player. Seriously how can he even see the picture? I can't get enough of the Abby pics. She is so cute! I miss her.
She is a real trophy girl. Better build a BIG display rack.
Post a Comment