Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm a Little Teapot!

Today Abby looked so cute I couldn't resist a snapshot. Near the end of a lovely meeting, James decided to entertain her by bouncing her on his knee and singing, "I'm a Little Teapot". She loved it. She celebrated with glee...loudly...
We were a perfect picture of sacramental reverence up until that point.


(Please notice her shoes. Because if she could see you right now, she'd be sure to tell you all about them!)

4 comments:

diane said...

Polka dots and t-straps...too cute! I noticed she has hair clips, so stylin'.

ferntyler said...

The hair clips were Lauren's favorite - she had to come over to me to tell me about Abby's "brtts" (barrettes).. so cute!

Jen said...

She is such a doll!!

The Family Rasheed said...

I miss my little Abby. She is so big and please tell her I love her shoes!