
This is a typical night at our house. The kids pile on top of Mark and he attempts to read to them. Tonight was extra special because he read to them in our bed. Abby always likes to be directly in front of the book- the best seat in the house. Mark is great at reading through her! I love having Mark around more often, pretty soon he's going to start his own blog to keep himself busy: HireMeNow.blogspot.com. (hee hee hee)
3 comments:
I think it would be great to have a weekly column by the boys, Cam's Corner, Mark's Musings . . .
what the kids?! I didn't know that your family had expanded to so many. you guys have such a cute brood!
We are in St. George for Ryan's job. I couldn't stand being up north for another second, but we weren't quite ready to head completely south. St. George is a good middle ground for now.
I'm so glad you dig the blog and thanks for visiting!
Don't you just love a pile of kids/dad on the bed?! I'm tagging you...go to my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment