
joined up with my other sister, Julia and her husband David from Alabama. Since we don't get a chance to get together like this very often, we jumped at the opportunity. We had the most wonderful time ever. We ate way too much, and stayed up way too late and it was great! On Saturday the guys stayed home with the kids while the girls went "prowling". This is the Southern term for girls hanging out and shopping around. We ate at all of our favorite spots, including Nielsen's Custard, Cafe Rio, Pizza Factory, Jimmy John's, Iceberg and Sonic Burger. All in less than 72 hours. I know, it's nuts. Thank you to my wonderful sisters and brother in law and my dear little family for the happy memories! I love you each dearly!!!

2 comments:
I love that they have a term for hanging out and shopping.. I think I am a prowler at heart. Sounds like so much fun - it's not like you had much choice to eat that much, I mean you couldn't skip any of your favorite places! I must admit, though, that the Sonic Burger in St. George is at the very bottom of my list of places I will ever eat again.. :)
It sounds like you had so much fun with your sisters...my mouth is watering just thinking about Nielsen's! I love the picture of Abigail...what a little pixie!
Post a Comment