You know how they say everybody has a twin out there somewhere? I think we are looking more alike as time goes by. By the way, great photo. I feel pretty lucky.
Hi Laura! About the tagging. I thought about tagging all of my friends, but I thought that it would make it difficult for them to keep the tagging going. So, I tried to pick people that I knew would tag other friends of mine, so that everyone would eventually be tagged. I look forward to you being tagged quickly so that I can read all of your wonderful factoids. I hope that you didn't feel too left out....cause you know I love you...right?!?!?!
1 comment:
Hi Laura! About the tagging. I thought about tagging all of my friends, but I thought that it would make it difficult for them to keep the tagging going. So, I tried to pick people that I knew would tag other friends of mine, so that everyone would eventually be tagged. I look forward to you being tagged quickly so that I can read all of your wonderful factoids. I hope that you didn't feel too left out....cause you know I love you...right?!?!?!
Post a Comment