Abby has has taken over David's Batman costume. She insisted on putting the entire costume on and wearing it around this morning. She has quite a serious look on her face, as BatGirl is a serious character. David is a Jedi of course. Too cute!
When Ben was 3 or 4 years old, he was "Woody" from Toy Story for half a year after Halloween. I finally hid the costume it was getting so worn and frankly I was sick of seeing it. You never know what they're going to latch on to.
2 comments:
That is too cute! I love all the Thanksgiving pictures! Looks like fun.
When Ben was 3 or 4 years old, he was "Woody" from Toy Story for half a year after Halloween.
I finally hid the costume it was getting so worn and frankly I was sick of seeing it. You never know
what they're going to latch on to.
Post a Comment