Saturday, October 20, 2007

Boo Dots


My dear little friend Maren has passed on another creative tip to me. I've changed the look of the blog for the season. I'm loving Shabby Tulips blog, that's where I got this template. Maren is becoming my creative mentor. Tonight she came up with the most creative costume, "Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Showers", brilliant! The boys particuarily enjoyed the squirt bottles, aka rain machines. Now we just have to get this girl blogging....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow...I like Marin's creative costuming and I love what you have done to your blog. At first I thought I had clicked the wrong link. Very nice!!

Maren said...

I wish I could take the credit for the costume ideas, Cam and his roomates were geniouses at that! I love your new template, very cute!

ferntyler said...

OK, I have to figure out how to do that.. maybe a little inservice tomorrow? looks so cute!

Sunshine said...

You have inspired me! I love the look of your blog and I love your costumes. I am glad you are back and that your family is safe!