Well, the party is over. The Parmleys moved out on the 28th. It is definietly more quiet around here. We had a really nice time while they were here. Now we're all going through some withdrawls. Abby misses the attention of Claire and Zane. David misses having a constant playmate around. James misses...well, let's be honest, he misses Zane, but he also misses the Game Cube. He had to go cold turkey. It was rough the first few days, but now he's pullling out of it. I miss having my buddy around all the time to hang out with. (I'm referring to John of course. ) But, seriously, I miss having Lizzie around to keep me company and make every mundane activity more enjoyable. Mark misses having two women around. I think he may miss John a little bit too. In the end, we feel so blessed to have had this great time together. We hope our children will look back with fond memories of the fun time we had. We sure will! Good bye to our good friends, we'll be over at your house next!
2 comments:
It's sad to see the party end...
when you move into the Parmley's house it will all get back to normal :)
Post a Comment