Saturday, October 27, 2007

Judge me by my size, do you??




David's Jedi Birthday party was a great succuess. The Jedi trainees were so enthusiastic, they all completed the activities with great gusto! This party was probably the most fun Mark and I have had throwing a party. We always love getting creative with the theme. I thought the most creative part was Mark's brilliant idea about the pinata. I procrastinated the party planning, as I usually do, I feel it fuels our creative juices, so I was stumped at Party City at 8:50pm the night before the party. They had nothing in the way of pinatas that would fit the Star Wars theme. I ended up buying a football pinata, mainly because it was the cheapest one they had. I had faith Mark could figure something out, and that he did! He sprayed painted the football black and turned it into a TIE fighter. Needless to say, I was totally impressed!




No comments: