Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween




It's crazy, I did not get any pictures on the actual day, but I did
get some at the Trunk or Treat on Tuesday night. David was a Jedi and he met up with the cutest Yoda I have ever seen. They were equally thrilled with one another. Abigail also met her mentor, a lovely lady dressed as Cinderella. James was nowhere to be seen! He was off fighting battles as a Storm Tropper somewhere on church property. (Really, we monitor our children very carefully at church activities...) Between the Trunk or Treat and our neighborhood trick or treating we amassed a dentist's nightmare worth of candy. Let the rationing begin!

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

Yeah, as Rob (my non-member neighbor) put it, "your church activities just seem so safe." At first, I thought he might be mocking me, then I realized he was serious.. safety first, right? I wonder if James and Brooke ever saw each other.. I don't know where she went either, except for that she did come back at some point and say that people were telling her she was no longer allowed to come to them because she had already come a couple of times.. so sad, my little mooch