Saturday, October 27, 2007

And they call him One-Leg Bill...

The legend of One-Leg Bill continues. Bill and Chris were concerned about Mom and Dad's house and so on Tuesday morning they headed south from their home in Oceanside towards Mom and Dad's. They were stopped at Pomerado Road where the police informed them that noone was allowed back in. Of course, Bill knew that "where there's a will(or a Bill), there's a way." He convinced the police to escort him up to the house. Once there, he did a complete search of the property and found that it was in good shape. The pool and yard were a complete mess. In fact, the winds blew a large 50 gallon planter pot into the deep end of the pool. But, the home was safe and undamaged by fire. Bill reported back to Mom and Dad and everyone was so grateful. As always, Bill is an amazing guy and has the ability to get things down when needed. I know Mom was particularily grateful for his efforts to get in there and visually inspect the property. Mom and Dad were not able to get in there themselves until late Wednesday, but knowing that Bill had been there made their wait much more bearable. Go Bill! We all love you!!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

I love your titles, I wish we had a one-leg Bill in our family.

Maren said...

I second Michelle's comment, we need a one leg Bill-hmm, there has to be someone in Cam's family that can have that title