Saturday, September 1, 2007

So this morning I'm thinking about our blog and I can't come up with a good name. Then it hits me, I have a creative genius living right here under my roof. I casually mention to John that he needs to think of a good blog name and minutes later he comes back with "Charity Sometimes Faileth". Brillant. It's just like John to come up with something like that off the top of his head. Then, later in the day, I slyly convince John to take a look at our computer, and within 20 minutes this machine is working faster than it has in months. Also, the phone isn't crackling anymore. It's becoming quite obvious which assets I'm going to exploit.
John's specialties:
  1. Creative writing
  2. Quick wit
  3. All things electronically powered.

Mark's specialties:

  1. Complimenting the ladies
  2. Identifying service opportunities
  3. Looking hot.

I'll see if I can get John to come up with the ladies "specialties"...this should be good.

No comments: