Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Weekend Recovery

We had a great time this weekend at our 2nd annual "Fake Camping" Campout. This time we camped at the Johnson site. (Thanks so much Mom and Dad :) The kids had a blast and the parents had a pretty darn fun time too. It was the best of both worlds, the kids got to sleep in tents and the parents got to sleep in airconditioned rooms and go for a midnight In-N-Out run. I should add that the girls did decide to ditch the tent and come inside for the night, I don't blame them. Mark and I stayed outside in the former girl's tent to keep watch on the boys. All the kids were up by 6:30 and in the pool shortly thereafter. It was a great time and a tradition we'll definitely want to keep up.

2 comments:

Granny and Grandpa said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, even the big kids. Pictures are great also. Glad the pool finally got some use.

Jen said...

How fun!! I love the name. You guys are amazing friends...it will be entertaining to watch how your next few weeks go.