I'm just getting a hang of blogging, so please forgive my errors. I'm going to post some pictures as soon as I figure the process out. Meanwhile, we have had two nights together and things are going well. Of course, we have been enduring a heat wave here with tropical storm like conditions. The first night we were together the air conditoner overloaded and could not cool us down. Last night was better, but it is still so hot upstairs! Ten bodies rises the temperature significantly. The kids were up and at it at 5:30am this morning, which prompted a house meeting at breakfast time to go over house rules. The rules are the following:
1. You can not get out of bed or wake anyone up until 6:00am. (seems reasonable)
Ok, so that's the rules so far. Clearly we need some poster board and a big fat Sharpie to write some rules down and post somewhere.
The kids are great, the energy is the house is contagious and we're all still enjoying each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment