We visited the Midway today. There was a special deal to get in free for Flag Day if you were wearing red, white and blue. Such a deal!!
James loved getting in the airplanes to check out the controls.
Abby just loved doing what her big brother was doing.
David is out of the mix for the majority of the week because he is at cub scout camp. Somehow this change in the sibling dynamic has made James act extremely nice towards his sister. He even volunteered to join her stuffed animal tea party. He picked out the tie. And allowed me to photograph him.
I put "Cinderella" to work this evening. It started with me innocently asking Abby to clear the placements off the table. She then wanted to wipe the table. I started talking to her in my wicked stepmother voice and she fell right into character. She asked for a bucket and rag. She needed an apron. She began scrubbing the floors. Every so often she'd sigh and look up at me, "am I done yet?", she'd ask with a sheepish smile. I must say, she did a pretty darn good job. I did let her of the hook pretty early. We'll see what jobs I can get her to do tomorrow. I could play this game all summer long..

1 comment:
Oh my gosh - how cute is that!! I miss you guys so much. Checking in on the blog every few days - keep up the good work posting stuff - lots of us LOVE to see it. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Aunt Chris
Post a Comment