Thursday, June 23, 2011

My New BFF

David has a new shadow. There's a cute little guy named Fox who thinks David is pretty darn cool.
 
David had Fox over to "play", which consisted of listening to music, playing Legos, setting up a huge car race track, drawing with markers and oh yeah, trying to get Fox to say things like "shut up" and "stupid". Super Fun.

 
Posted by Picasa
Maybe Fox can be a good influence on David, seeing as Fox does not insist on pulling the cheese of his pizza like David does.

2 comments:

Julia Godfrey said...

Does Fox have any bros or sistas?
It looks like David would step in at any time.

Angela Henderson said...

Hey Laura,
Love the pics of the boys. Fox is getting big. I miss you guys. I was wondering how you got the live feed on your blog...to see who visits your blog? I want to put that on mine. I wonder if I can if my blog is private. Let me know! Thanks,
Angela