Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanks to you, St. George

There are lots of things I love about St. George, Utah. This year marks the 5th Thanksgiving we have spent at Mom and Dad's home there. (Every year except '08 when Andrew got married over the holiday.)
There are a few obligatory stops we make every time we visit.
There's Taipan Trading, a home decor wonderland-especially at the holidays. The kids love checking out all the fantastic trees.

 
Of course, we make multiple visits to Jimmy John's for sandwiches.

 

David has perfected his bread hollowing technique.

 
Posted by Picasa
There's is something magical about the toys at Granny and Grandpa's, home. The kids are so excited to check on all their favorites, Tinkertoys, Lincoln Logs and Lego sets.

 

Pizza Factory is a must. We love the pizza and can't get enough of the bread sticks.

 

Our newest favoritest thing in SG is cousins! This little pumpkin ,Miranda, is showing us the pure joy of dipping a dessert bread stick in cinnamon sauce. (I love this girl-and the rest of her family- so much!!!)

 
Posted by Picasa

More on Cousin Fun coming soon.....

2 comments:

Browns said...

Seriously...I was surprised she didn't just drink it straight from the bowl the way she was going to town on that sauce! We had SO much fun and I'm so glad the kids got along so well. They are already anticipating your first trip to Texas! hee hee. :)

Julia Godfrey said...

Is St. George the patron saint of
Christmas shopping?