Saturday, November 6, 2010

DMM Baptism

Today was a fantastically joyful day!! David was so excited to be baptized. He and Mark were so cute together. David just adores his Dad!

 

Our family is just growing up, I can't believe it sometimes.

 
David had many friends and family there to support him. He was running up to everyone and giving warm, David-style hugs. You have no idea how great a Dave hug is until you've had one!

 

his smile tells it all, he was so excited and ready to be baptized. It really touched my heart to see him so happy.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
I made this candy gram for David, just like I did for James on his baptism day. David really got a kick out of it. There's something pretty special about having a full-size candy bar all to yourself. It's even better when you have multiple full size candy bars to yourself. Hopefully it not the only thing he remembers from this day!!

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved seeing how happy he was on his baptism day. What a great boy! The candy poster is a great tradition.

Heather said...

How sweet is your David and I bet that candy poster will stay in his memories for a long long time!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He looks so cute and old! How time flies. I can't wait to get my own hug sometime...hopefully it won't be too long. Congrats David!! We love you!